Sunday, October 3, 2010





These were taken at willows crossing at about 7:30 am sunday morning.  I was expermenting with different settings and after this shoot decided to use the landscape setting.  I like how the fog put a glow on the pictures.





These photos are the same spot done in landscape mode.  I took a different amount of zoom in each photo to show different details and shawdows at the same time of day.







These photos were taken at about 6 pm in landscape mode.  Different amounts of zoom also.

6 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful!! Because of the different lighting in each it almost looks like different seasons (1st set looks like a cold winter morning, 2nd set looks like spring and the 3rd set looks like a yucky fall day)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jay,
    Your pictures are spectacular. I love all of them. I thought that your first shots could be a great prop for a scary movie. You can see how the day goes on, it turns into a wonderful bright place. Nice
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job. All your pictures remind me of being in the woods during hunting season. With the fog lifting in the morning to the mid day sun to the sun setting. It a great time to be in the woods watching mother nature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pictures. I love the outdoors...except for the winter time...I'm very much living in the wrong state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the lighting changed the feel of each of these groups of photos. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow is all I can say! It is quite a difference with daylight and daytime changes good job!

    ReplyDelete